UNICORN RANCH welcomes horses and owners of any age (from kids to seniors) with discriminating taste, who want a peaceful and comfortable place for their 4-legged friend, while they can concentrate on work, but also have fun.
We also welcome:
- Special equines, such as recuperating and convalescent horses, with a need of extra care.
- Stressed horses, which need to relax in order to perform as well as they can.
- Older horses to spend their “golden years” in comfort, in a socially pleasant environment.
- Horses of people needing to travel, with knowledge that during their absence, their equine partners are well taken care of, and having a vacation, too.
- Pregnant mares, or mares with foals, which need pasture during the day, to exercise and relax for proper pregnancy and foal development.
The ranch limits the number of horses in residence to a maximum of 20 at any given time.
The facility provides amenities, including:
- cross-ties with warm water for washing horses
- blanket room
- tack room
- club room and kitchenette
- viewing room, heated when needed
- washer/dryer for smaller horse items
- big indoor arena for riding
- small dressage size outdoor arena
- cross country jumps (on over 40 acres of varied terrain, included are water jumps, platforms and steps, etc.)
- hunt field
- paddocks and turnouts
- 2 round pans
- bridle path
- access to trails
- landscaped grounds, pond and picnic area
(click on image to enlarge)
Starting November, 2016 we will have a trainer, Kristina Perkins, available for both English and Western, as well as for dressage and jumping. See more details on Kristina’s FACEBOOK.
At UNICORN RANCH we provide complete care:
- stalls matted and cleaned daily
- automatic watering system
- feeding AM and PM
- blankets and fly masks, put on and taken off as needed
- hoof cleaning if needed
- medication administered, as directed by a veterinarian